Tuesday, February 2, 2021

# Cretive Writing

Week 1 (Unforgettable Experience): Holiday Turned into Disaster

 

Cr: Freepik

Ciao everyone! ^^

Long time no post anything in here..

Well, this is my first writing in 2021. In this time, I just wanna share my story that I will never forget all the time maybe this is the worst experience I’ve ever had so traumatized me.


So, here’s the strory...


For children, school holiday is a very awaited moment to spend time with family and play with friends, but not with me at the time. Although it had already been a few years since the incident happened, I could still remember it as if it happened yesterday. My unforgettable experience happened several years ago when I was eight years old, I went to the mall to took a holiday with my family and my cousins to play in the Timezone games.

Cr: Google

At that time, I was with my brother and my cousins satisfied to try various game rides there. Then there is one game ride that we have not tried, and I don’t really remember the name of the game ride. Afterward my father bought the game ride ticket for us and we rode it and enjoyed it. This game ride is like a cup spinning and moving up and down. I’m so excited to try this even though it is a little horrible. The thing that surprised me there was only me, my brother, and my cousins inside the game ride. Because I was still a child, I didn’t really care about that and just enjoyed the moment. It was so fun, so that made me did not realize that the game ride did not stop for more twenty minutes. Soon later suddenly the game ride I was playing collapsed down and made us crash down. Because of a strong blow with a big voice and even made the floor of the mall tremble, mall visitors rushed out to save themselves because they thought it was an earthquake.


I’am very grateful to God that me with my brother and cousins survived in the incident. I still remember exactly that I was kept silence with my panicked mimic when I was trying to understand what is happening at the moment which made my parents screaming and approaching us. At the same time, our condition was checked again to make sure that we were fine, it turned out that my brother had a large lump in the head. Then he was immediatly taken to the hospital for treatment.


The next day, the owner of the mall came to my house to apologize for their negligence in checking the game ride. They brought some fruit and gave some money as a responsibility for the treatment of my brother. My parents reapeatedly told them to be more careful in checking the condition of all the game rides at the mall so that there would be no other victims after us. After this incident, the game ride was finally removed and could not be operated again.


At the time of the incident, I didn't have anything like cuts, bruises, or even bleeding. So, it can be said that my condition is in perfect health and nothing happens to me. However, who would have thought that the effect of this incident occurred several years later.  I have Optic Neuritis makes my left eye can't see clearly. This made me have to go to an eye hospital and was treated for several days with fifteen injections.


 Even so the doctor said that Neurutis Optic could not be completely cured and needed a long treatment time to recover.  The doctor also said that optic neuritis does not have a definite cause and it could be that one of the causes of this could be due to trauma or hit by a hard object. Until now, my left eye is still not fully healed. I became traumatized and did not want to ride the game ride anymore.


No comments:

LET'S learn english together!

HELLO, THERE!